Saturday, April 07, 2007

UK Student / Teacher Exhibit - The Art





















Participating in this show are professors Ruth Adams and James Wade with the following students:
  • Alan MacKellar
  • Alan Rideout
  • Alice Heinz
  • Allison May
  • Brittany Riley
  • Cara Dee Grandy
  • Chris Gragg
  • Gerran Dugger
  • Hilary Brown
  • Jennie Keller
  • Jennie Keller
  • Katie Wolsky
  • Kristen Sykes
  • Kristina Seay
  • Leslie Doyle
  • Matt Matsubara
  • Melissa A. Schwartz
  • Melissa Riggs
  • Michelle McGeary
  • Nick Bow
  • Rebecca Hughes
  • Robert Dickes
  • Sarah Peters
  • Stacey Eggers
  • Walter Early
  • Whitney Carpenter

1 comment:

Courtneyleigh8213 said...

Hey Everyone!!! I've visited the Uk exhibit twice now and I really enjoyed it...I love the art you all display all the time! I'm sure I'll visit again!